For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:17-18
This just seems appropriate today. The troubles I'm reflecting on are not mine today, but those of a friend of a friend.
Much love to you all.
P.S. It looks like we are getting our house in Marysville. Final offer and acceptance paperwork is being signed today, then its onto appraisals, inspections and more paperwork than I want to think about at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very true, thanks for that reminder. Glad to hear that things may be settled for the house! How exciting. I'll pray that your house here sells quickly. I'm so glad to be in touch with you guys again. I wish you all the best!
I'm so excited for you, Cheryl! I pray we stay in touch as you and Scott travel South, I so want to hear all God is doing! xoxo
Lori
Post a Comment