Today I came home from work early to keep packing. Mom Donnelly helped us pack up our kitchen, which was a huge job. As she said, I can't believe a) how much kitchen-related stuff we accumulated over the past 12 years and b) how it all fit in our small kitchen.
Dad Donnelly came over and painted the other half of the basement floor, which looks amazing. I keep wishing we had done this years ago. The basement really is transformed!
Scott continued packing up electronics and we packed up a bunch of out-of-seacon clothes, some to keep and some to donate.
Then in the evening, we had dinner at Ruby Tuesdays with my Dad, Cheryl, Jim, Phiona, Kaylin and Desmond. We ended up being the only ones left in the restaurant we stayed and talked so long. There is so much going on, not just with us, but with everyone in the family. It's so nice that the blessings are being spread around this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Really great to get together with our family last nite and hear again how God is working in your & Scott's life. This is a major milestone in your lives and a fulfillment of God's promise: "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord... to give you a future and a hope." May God be a real source of strength during the upcoming transition and continue be the "light upon your path" in the next phase of your lives. And as a family we'll be doing those "arrow prayers" (remember Grandma C) for you both. God Bless! We Love You Guys!! Dad
Post a Comment