We are having a garage sale right now and I have to admit that some of the stuff we have is kinda crazy and I'm not sure anyone will buy it. Like the kangaroo bookends. I think they were my mother's at one point and somehow I ended up with them.
The good news is that all the CDs, DVDs and VHS tapes are GONE! Along with some of the furniture. But most of the books are where I left them last night. It's a shame no one reads anymore. :-(
Two and a half days to go...hopefully more people will come and take away all this stuff for us. "One person's junk is another's treasure," right? We'll see....
:-)
---
P.S. Someone actually did buy the kangaroo bookends! I can't believe it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When are you actually moving? I cant believe it....I need to come and see you guys....hug you guys before that happens. Stacey let me know you guys were moving. I pray Gods best for you and Scott. You are both such great people! Love ya!
PS Thanks for adding my name to your blog list. That was sweet!
Post a Comment