...is still going but here's an update anyway.
I was a teensy bit ambitious on my last blog. :-S We did get the mattress out, but I didn't finish painting the final room downstairs until about 30 minutes ago. And we have yet to start on the upper 1/2 story. We hope to start on that today and finish late today or early tomorrow.
1. Scott is in the process of putting mulch into the garden that Phiona and Jim planted for us last night.
2. I got up early and painted the entire room that was left - ceiling (done last night), walls, trim and doors. My hand hurts from holding the brush and roller, and I am sweaty and paint-covered. But I discovered that my hair is just long enough to fit into pigtails, which has helped me stay a little cooler.
3. Dad Donnelly is fixing the front porch where the cinder block was a little crumbley.
4. Bailey is at home with us today and has been outside most of the time. But one can only play ball with oneself for so long or one tends to get bored and start doing naughty things to get attention. Which is why I'm in here blogging, giving him a chance to get a little nap inside.
5. We will be pulling up the carpet in one more room tonight and getting the rest of our stuff out of the way to prepare for the carpet installation tomorrow.
6. We have chosen our realtor BUT may have a lead on someone who wants to buy this place already, so we may not need the realtor. :-) This is fabulous news. Now all we need is another potential buyer and a bidding war.
Thanks to all of you who are praying for us during this time of transition. The enemy is doing his best to keep us down, but God is good all the time and my hope, faith and trust in Him are not diminished one little bit. I can't wait to see what He does next.
Extra special thanks to Mom and Dad Donnelly for all the help with Bailey and for allowing us to come over for moonlight swims to cool off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This all brings back fond--hmmm, maybe fond--moving memories. It sounds like you are blessed with amazing family and friends. How awesome things sound to be going. God does have good plans for you. Trust them and have a great time with the move!
I can't believe this is really happening! I am so excited for you, but the reality just hit me that you're leaving. That's it...we have to come too! Let me know what I can do to help....maybe Bailey could come over for a playdate?!
Post a Comment