Thursday, July 13, 2006

God's Love Is Extravagant

God can pour on the blessings in astonishing ways so that you're ready for anything and everything, more than just ready to do what needs to be done.... This most generous God who gives seed to the farmer that becomes bread for your meals is more than extravagant with you.

2 Corinthians 9:8, 10

This verse hit me today because I am experiencing God's blessings right now and it IS astonishing! So many times I describe myself as being the person who does the thing that must be done. How wonderful that God is making me ready to do so much more!

1 comment:

NancyJane said...

Thanks for sharing that! I am so glad that the Lord is blessing you. It can be easy for me to overlook the Lord's blessings in my life. Especially because I am waiting for a certain blessing that isn't in his plan at the moment. What you shared reminds me to focus on the MANY blessings He HAS given us. I'm glad Stacey pointed your blogs out to me. It's nice to hear about you guys again! I didn't know that you were moving. You sound very excited about it, so I am excited for you!