Saturday, February 17, 2007

Enough

Enough, by Chris Tomlin

Starting with Beth Moore's study Breaking Free, and continuing with John and Stasi Eldredge's Captivating, I have been learning more and more that only God can satisfy me. Not Coke. Not Big Boy's Hot Fudge Cake. Not J Alexander's Steak Maui or their Field Green Salad. Not reading or writing or watching television or movies. Not hanging out with friends. Not even going to church or serving or keeping busy like Martha.

Just being like Mary.

Sitting at Jesus's feet.


You are my supply
My breath of life
And still more awesome than I know
You are my reward
worth living for
And still more awesome than I know

All of You is more than enough for all of me
For every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You is more than enough

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is one of my favorite songs. Its words ring so true.