Wednesday, February 7, 2007

How Loved Am I

How Loved Am I, from Lost In Wonder by Ashton, Tumes, Dente

One of the things God has been teaching me over the last couple years is what a good Father He is and how much He loves me. When I heard this song for the first time it just hit me and filled in some spaces. And I love it.

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he wil quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17 (NIV)

Oh Lord, You are my keeper
I will never be in want
You hold me close, so tender
And quiet me with love

And I hear You singing over me
I hear You singing over me

Songs of countless promises
Like kisses from heaven they fall
How loved am I

Songs that take me to higher heights
Such favor I know is divine
How loved am I
How loved am I

Oh Lord You are my keeper
My heart is safe with You
Though in life there will be valleys
You take my hand and lead me through

And I hear You singing over me
I hear You singing over me

Songs of countless promises
Like kisses from heaven they fall
How loved am I

Songs that take me to higher heights
Such favor I know is divine
How loved am I
How loved am I

And I hear You singing over me

No comments: